Saturday, January 05, 2008

It's over now, my friend, it's over now...

Well, thank God THAT'S over! The Seahawks kicked the Redskins asses, and thankfully, kicked them right out of the playoffs as well.

I was sick and tired of hearing about Sean Taylor, and about the "Redskins Magic" and about the four wins in a row, and especially sick and tired of having to listen to the fans rant and rave about how "this is the 'Skins year, we're rolling, baby, we're rolling all the way to the Super Bowl!!!!"

Puh-Leeze.

At least that's done and over with.

I fully expect the Patriots to go all the way, including winning the Super Bowl. That being the case, I don't really want Dallas to get to the Super Bowl. I don't want them to go if they're not going to win. So if they don't make it, this year, I won't be terribly upset. I mean, I'd like the Packers to go, I like Favre. Or the Seahawks, or hell, even the Buc or the Giants, I wouldn't care. but there's no way I wanted the Skins to get there. And whoever knocks Dallas out doesn't really matter to me, as long as it's NOT the Skins...which of course it can't be now. I mean, I'd like Dallas to get there and beat the Patriots...but I think that's a pipe dream.

At any rate, the Skins are done, they'll be sitting in DC for the remainder of the play-offs...and that's as it should be.

POLT Listening to the Jaguars-Steelers game

I can't believe I just put a chokehold on my own grandmother. - Flash, The Flash #13

1 comment:

Ryan said...

easy there tiger! and i hope the patriots get knock out in there play off game! im pullin for the buccaneers myself!