Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Victoria's gone forever only memories remain...

(This part was typed during the commercial break before they announced the winners)

This week's episode proved once more that I have no fashion sense because I LOVED Chris Marsh's "little blue dress" and thought that Christian's outfit looked....thrown together, hodge-podge and futuristic...in a future where there's been a nuclear apocolypse. Blech.

I did however very much like Sweet P's dress, and Rami's use of zippers was very imaginative. Ricky's dress was just kinda "meh" to me, but at least he had a runway semi-breakdown, so that made it okay.

I think Victorya's garment was boring and drab and unimaginative. She needs to go. Now I need to turn around and see who actually get auf-ed.

(watching the results)

I think there were better garments up there than Ricky's, but the look on Christian's face when Ricky was announced the winner made it all worth it. Victorya goes home. ( I threw my arms in air and cheered when they said Jillian was in) Well done, judges, well done.




POLT Listening to "All These Things That I've Done" by The Killers

I was a prisoner too, but for bad reasons. - Bushie to Argentine president Nestor Kirchner, on being told that all but one of the Argentine delegates to a summit meeting were imprisoned during the military dictatorship, Jan 13, 2004

No comments: