Thursday, January 17, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 92)...

Once more, kids, it's time for....


So this past Sunday, my Dallas Cowboys got kicked out of the playoffs. They'll not make the Super Bowl this year (which, with the way the Patriots are DOMINATING right now, might not be such a bad thing). I guess I have to wait until NEXT year....again.

I was none too happy following the loss. I felt something like this....


This photo, by the way, I look before Christmas, when I had just discovered I could take black & white photos (hey, I've only had the camera a year...and who reads instruction booklets?). I wasn't really going for any specific look or emotion, but when I saw it, I liked it and saved it. And, coincidently, the way it looks is exactly how I felt following the game.

Oh well, Tony Romo is still really cute, and Terrell Owens still has an awesome set of abs, and there's always this fall.....

POLT Listening to "Wind It Up" by Gwen Stefani

"I don't like Las Vegas." "Well, Batman, you're not dressed for it." - Green Lantern, Brave & Bold #1

14 comments:

LushlyMe said...

Damn you, Jessica Simpson!

HHNT!

Moosekahl said...

My sister too was devastated! I laughed and since my Broncos disappointed me earlier, I'm saying GO PACK. I'm always up for an upset. Happy HT

Vixen said...

Yes...you look like you are thinking

'....damn....'

Sorry about the loss. I know many pple upset over that.

happyHNT!

Kittie Kate said...

Well, at least you made the Playoffs. My Bears didn't even make the Playoffs.

Happy HNT!

T - Another Geek Girl said...

There's always next year kiddo.
I remember when you the Cowboys were the shite in football. It's been a while. Time for a come back?


HHNT!

Stealth said...

I felt your pain on this one. sigh. I am so disappointed they aren't going any further. ugh.

S said...

Without angst we would not have these sort of shots. Actually one of my favorites of yours!

HHNT Polty!

The Ethical Slut said...

I'm not a football fan, but you look damn upset. So goal accomplished!

HHNT oh sad one

Lapis Ruber said...

Sadness always comes over best in B&W. Great Pic. Happy HNT.

Ryan said...

aww sorry bout your cowboys. but my team not in it either!

hhnt!

Anonymous said...

Even though I'm not a rabid football fan I feel I must make some points about the Patriots.

Belichek has put together a team that has a singular focus, and that focus is to win Superbowl games. They do it quite well because they acknowledge their history.

I can remember back in the 80's when it was Bear vs. Patriots and I bet against the Pats and cleaned up. They just didn't have the drive back then. They have it now.

Anonymous said...

That is too bad Polt, oh well next year huh?

Onanite

SignGurl said...

Go Packers!!!

Sorry about your Cowboys.

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!!

BirdMadGirl said...

Now you know what I feel like being a Lions fan ;)