Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A cousin called kevin, he's sure to go...

No way should Victorya have won, it looks like she was wearing a bright blue potato sack. And those rocks just made it look guadier. Sweet P's was just so much better, much more elegant and it flowed and fit better.

And as for the voting thing this week, hell YEAH, I'd want to take Rami to my prom! he didn't get one in Israel, I'll show him what a prom is all about!

I expected Ricky to go, cause he did all the talking about his mom and stuff. And frankly, I thought, after Christian, he had the weakest dress there.

No WAY should Kevin haved gone. Christian's dress made the girl look like a Hershey kiss with legs. It was too poofy and jsut crappy. But of COURSE they're not going to get rid of Christian, cause he's got too much drama that he can cause. The whole thing is fixed.

Although we did get to see Keving's prom photo....what a fox, eh?

Oh well, whatever.....

POLT Listening to "A Boy Named Sue" by Johnny Cash

I'd like to think that the Catholic Church would protect actual children as much as they protect fetuses. - Kate Clinton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not agree. I do think that Victorya should have won. Where I agree that Sweet P's was better made it was not a dress for a 17 year old. Victorya's dress was made for a 17 year old. Shoot, you could see half a boob on the girl in Sweet P's dress.

You're correct that Christian will remain on because he is drama.