Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Movin' it up, at the party, party...

I know, it's the day after the day after New Years Eve party, and I've not posted anything yet. let me just say that I went to A Local Celebrity, Mr. David Parispeking's house for the New Years, I celebrated with ALCMDPP, his wife Susan, his three year old daughter Abby, his one year old daughter Katie, his dog Missy, and Ghostie....until Ghostie wussed out to go home before the big ball drop.

We ate shrimp, chili, cheese, crackers, brownies, nachos, soda, beer, and then Asti at the appointed time. We watched Superbad (which is OUTSTANDING), The Fmaily Guy, and then Carson Daly and the ball drop.

I dont have much else to say, but I did manage to keep track of memorable quotes from the evening!

How can you have chili without beans? - Polt
This is my bitch apron. - ALCMDPP
Ha! You can't say 'Fuck you!' to me in front of Abby! - ALCMDPP
"Princess promise?""Princess promise." - Abby
Shall I explain the dips to you? That is bacon-bacon, that is onion-onion, and that is garlic-garlic. - Susan
"So how's Freddie?" *awkward robot dance* "Oh, Ghostie, haven't you heard?" - Polt
Why do I know the year you were married and you don't, David? - Polt
You are NOT going to get this card with quotes tonight, David! - Polt
This is David's Conservative Hetero Chili! - ALCMDPP
Taste the oppression! You'll be voting for Romney when you leave here! - ALCMDPP
"Well, teh Cowboys aren't 16-0." "So, Ghostie, how long have you been a Steelers fan?" - ALCMDPP
Abby is NOT manipulating me - I wanted to eat at Chuck E. Cheese today. - ALCMDPP
David...wha,what...why is it taking so long for him to bring me a Coke? - Susan
"Where's the pen? Is that the pen between the cushions?" "No. It's just an animal cracker." - Polt
"Missy? What are you doing?" "She's stuck between the sofa and the wall." - Ghostie
Ya know, Polt, if we leave RIGHT NOW we canbe at the White castle in New Jersey by 1:22 am! - ALCMDPP
The next time you're sleeping, I'm going to poke you in the nose with a pen! - Ghostie
Oh how stereotypical! Of course the zebras would be gay. - Polt
I think if Katie knew any swear words she'd be using them right now. - Polt
Score! I got a date with a friend's pregnant wife! - Polt
"Well, if she's pregnant, at least you know she puts out." "David, that's really not a plus for me." - Polt

POLT Oil: 99.18 (+2.66); Gas: 3.06 (-) Listening to "Galvanize" by The Chemical Brothers

Happy anywhere? First you move that nice family in the middle of their meal and then you attack Lord Melbury with a chair! - Sybil, Fawlty Towers

No comments: