Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Went to white castle and we got thrown out...

I'm not really certain why, but for some reason A Local Celebrity, Mr. David Parispeking seems to be obsessed with White Castle. On New Year's Eve, he showed a box of White Castle burgers he had in his freezer, that was open. he mentioned that they sucked.

We discussed the movie "Harold And Kumar Go To White Castle" a bit.

While we watched movies, had thier Garvin GPS checking to see where the nearest White Castle is, eventually discovering that it was 4 hours away in New Jersey.

Now, this evening, I got a call from him, and apparently, this Sunday, starting at 9:00 am, Polt and David will be going to White Castle.

*SIGH*

But I'm telling you right now, if we run into Neil Patrick Harris, I don't care that he's famous, I don't care that he was once Doogie Howser, I don't care that he's gay, and cute and rich and stuff, I am NOT allowing David to stop the car! nope, no WAY!

If you live between, say Gettysburg PA and a White Castle restaurant in New Jersey, you might want to stay off the streets this Sunday. Just sayin.....

POLT Listening to "Countdown, with Keith Olbermann"

"It's all about size with you!" "You know it." - Freddie

1 comment:

Blissfully Wed said...

I'm more of a Krystal fan myself. But more on topic, have you heard of the sequel, "Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo"?

http://www.haroldandkumar.com/

I can't wait.