Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hats off to hard riding cowboys, riding somewhere tonight...

In order to help me with my disappointment over the Cowboys loss, I thought I might post a photo of a cowboy hat....or something that looks like a sort of cowboy hat, along with a red baseball cap.


Oh, and the two frat boys, otherwise naked in thehallway? Didn't even notice them, really. Was just concentrating on the cowboy hat. Personally, I think the hats are misplaced, and the photo should have been taken with the hats in thier proper place: atop the boys head. But then, that's just me.

Amazing what you find when you're looking for a cowboy hat, isn't it?

POLT Listening to Ave Maria by Nana Mouskouri

Say your piece, even if your voice shakes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see a cowboy hat just cock blockers that ruin the whole picture, haha. Ed

Unknown said...

I love that pic...Since I got a Baseball cap fetish. Love Red preferrably. That pic was made especially for me. BB> Caps symbolize autghority or power..oh yea they are a phallic symbol. I have to see one on my partener in bed.or no head. q:)