Sunday, January 13, 2008

End of the road i'm running...

Well, it was a fun ride anyways.

The Giants beat my Cowboys. Or more accurately, my Cowboys beat themselves. They are the better team, but they weren't playing like it. They played tonight like they did in December, and not the way they did earlier in the season, and that's the problem.

Well, as I've been saying for quite a while, I don't believe any team will be able to beat the Patriots, and that's all the way to the Super Bowl. I don't want Dallas to get to the Super Bowl if they're not going to win it. So I didn't really want them to get there this year, althought don't get me wrong, I wanted them to win tonight. I would have preferred to lose to Green Bay and Brett Favre, who I immensely like. But oh well, losers can't be choosers or anything.

And who would have thought the Manning brother in the championship game next week would be Eli and not Peyton???? Crazy.

Oh well, how great a Super Bowl will it be to have Brady vs Favre? Two of the best quarterbacks in history? Against one another? Course, they both have to win next week...

Oh, and how did I do with my predictions?

I called both games today wrong. I'm 2 right, 2 wrong. *SIGH* Good thing I didn't put any money on my calls, eh?

POLT Listening to "Sexy Boy" by Air

The most dangerous living being on the planet is now mere miles away from my soft, vulnerable guts! I don't mind saying...I'm about to soil my villain suit! - 52 #46

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm crying with you, Polt. My Colts decided that they were the reigning champions and playing at home so they could just phone it in, wrong! The Bolts came to play and though plagued by injury were up to the challenge. I admit it though it is like pulling teeth: Eli Manning is the best looking of the Manning brothers. Although, the part I would like to see probably looks the same.
The Super Bowl will be the event of the year so far since the Golden Globes were a washout. Who do I have to blow to get this strike over? Ed