Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Judge the world within, forgive my deadly sins...

I found one of these 7 Deadly Sins quizzes before, but this is a new one, one I got off of Stephen Rader's blog. So i took it, and these are the results.


Greed:Medium
Gluttony:High
Wrath:High
Sloth:Very High
Envy:Very Low
Lust:Very High
Pride:Medium


Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

So, I guess what I'm taking from this is that while I am very lustful, I'm too lazy to do anything about it?????

POLT Listening to "Hallelujah" By Jeff Buckley

"Curiosity killed the cat but then most cats need killin'." "Allergic?" "Nah. Just hate cats." - Brian Dorsett, Midnighter #11

1 comment:

Sexy Duet said...

Hmm, I got high or very high for them all. Wasnt surprised at very high for lust but I didnt think I would rate that high for all of them.

Ms SD