Saturday, January 12, 2008

Resigned to celibacy,then i'd never have to worry...

I have a question about this whole celibacy thing. I know some religious people take "vows of celibacy". I know some young people say they're going to be celibate until marriage. My dictionary defines it as "abstaining from sexual intercourse". And all that's well and good.

I'm wondering, though, where does masturbation fit into all this?

I ask because, since I'm not longer seeing Freddie, since I don't have the face or the body of a 21 year old underwear model, and since the guys don't seem to be beating down my door, I think I might want to just become celibate as well. I mean, I might as well, I ain't getting any anyway, ya know? Kinda like someone becoming a vegetarian because they're allergic to meat.

But, it all hinges on the masturbation question. Cause if you can't masturbate while being celibate, well, then that's a deal breaker for me. My best, most frequent, and most fun sexual partner has always been my right hand. Oh, on occasion, I've...cheated, and allowed the left hand to play as well, but my right hand is never jealous. But I digress...

So, if I'm allowed to spank the monkey while I'm celibate, I'm all for that. If I can't flog the log while celibate, then I'll just skip the celibacy, thank you very much.

POLT Listening to the Jaguars-Patriots game

Get Hitler outta the windshield! - Bonnie, Midnighter #3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Celibacy

To be alone with ones self.

I see no problem with masturbation, I mean let's face it the monks could not go it without masturbation.

Sorry to hear about you and Freddie, I must have missed the posting on that one.

BUT there is someone out there for you Polt, I just know it you are such a cool guy!

Polt said...

Oh, Onanite, I appreaciate what you're saying, but I really wasnt depressed when I was writing this, I was kinda laughing a bit.

But thank you anyways! you're sweet to say so.

HUGS...