Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hard times soon be over, all of my hard times...

One year from now, just one short year, and the nightmare will be over. This time next year, one way or another, Bushie will no longer be living in the White House and not be able to continue causing all the chaos and havoc he's caused over the last eight years.


Man, I hope the country, and the world, can survive it.

And depending on who wins, I might even be in DC to watch him go and some sanity restored to the presidency.

POLT Listening to NFL Today

First, let me make it very clear, poor people aren't necessarily killers. Just because you happen to be not rich doesn't mean you're willing to kill. - Bushie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man I cannot wait till Bush is gone. What a horrible 7 years it has been!

Onanite

Anonymous said...

I just hope whoever replaces him isn't one of the neocon faithful. That would be horrible.

Gunfighter said...

Amen to that, and all of the above.