Thursday, January 31, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 94)...

It's once more time for...

This past Sunday, kids, I slept in, got up late, decided not to shower or shave, not like I had anything going on. And then, I got a surprise call from A Local Celebrity, Mr. David Parispeking. He was insisting I go eat wings with him RIGHT THEN! Well, hey, who am I to deny a celebrity anything, so off we went.

The meal was outstanding, the conversation fun, the waitress...a bit ditsy. At any rate, on the way home, I had the radio on, and was singing, as I often do, and I had my camera sitting next to me, as I often do, and so I picked it up and snapped a photo, despite the unshaven-ness, unshowered-ness, that was me at the time (hence the hat, to cover the bad bedhead...although I have no idea why I have it on backwards...)


I was listening to "Ball And Chain" by Social Distortion, and I think when I snapped it, I was in the midst of the "AND" part of "ball and chain" in the chorus of the song. But who knows.

At any rate, to see what other people have put up, just click the HNT sign in my sidebar.

POLT Listening to "Supermassive Black Hole" by Muse

Daylight is not a friend of the drag queen. - Lady Bunny

13 comments:

TK Kerouac said...

Don't ya just love belting out songs in the car, Happy HNT!

exile said...

Polt's show'n us his "Oh" face

Anonymous said...

Hey Polt, thank the stars that you aren't Italian. If I don't shave for a day I look quite a bit fuzzier.

BTW, I love your current wallpaper guy. He's cute and hot!

The Ethical Slut said...

I am a great singer - in the car.

HHNT

Bunny said...

You look great, even unshaven and unshowered. But I am glad we don't have internet smell o' vision! (jk)

HHNT!

lime said...

i'm all about singing in the car. my kids beg me to stop though since they are a captive audience.

HHNT

Biscuit said...

OMG!!! Someone else who loves Supermassive Black Hole. Such a dark, sexy song. I drove my husband crazy with it for a while last summer.

Biscuit...a little more so

Anonymous said...

Couldn't you tell Francechina or what ever his name is that you have to shave first? It looks to me like you hardly need a shave though. Planning a big superbore I mean super bowl party? Ed

Lapis Ruber said...

Singalong in the car - helps pass the time although in my case it's a good job nobody else can hear it. Happy HNT.

Jason said...

hhnt do you take requests

Anonymous said...

Did I just see Polt's face?! ;)
HHNT!

S said...

Yeah next time tell Fancheschina to wait while you shave. After all, if he is a celeb, you want to be looking your best.
You look fine to me, though, Polty Poo!

PS I left out some of the activities done while waiting for the henna to dry but you can probably figure out that part!

SignGurl said...

I loved Exile's comment, re. O face, hehe!

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

I'm disappointed that you didn't post Project Runway updates this week. My kids think I have ESP because I always know who when home before they do (because of your posts).