Wednesday, October 05, 2005

And when I care enough, the good catches up...

Okay, just a few things that I need to catch up on, since I missed them while I was vacationing.

Firstly, Testicular Tuesday With Johnnie will start this coming Tuesday. Watch for it. (and John, get it to me before too late on Tuesday so I can post it that day!)

Also, we have to do MONDAY'S HOT SHIRTLESS GUY PHOTO on Wednesday night, but whatever....

I hope to have a bunch more posts tomorrow, but...I have a week's worth of laundry to catch up on, so we'll see. I know i'll get at least one post tomorrow.

(oh who am I kidding, really? Like I'm gonna do laundry over anything on the computer! Please!)

The Dallas Cowboys are 2-2 :(

POLT = listening to his bed call to it cause he's so tired....

Freak sex is kinda like pure Scotch: you can only take it every day for just so long before your insides spring a leak. - Gemma Files

No comments: