Tuesday, October 18, 2005

You're just a closet queen and you're not impressing me...

So, got a comment tonight by "Thought & Humor" which contained little thought, but was rather humorous. He/she/it posted a bunch of standardized dreck and drivel including some quotes from the Bible, some math that doesn't add up, The New York Times, and some writing that resembled nothing so much as a form letter. It's like the stuff that's spammed to your email, although this can't be spam, as some living, breathing, possibly (but not necessarily) intelligent person has to type in a bunch of letters.

It's funny to me that someone would take the time to post that on my blog. Well, firstly, its surprising to me that if someone stumbled upon the Palace and didn't like what they read here, that they'd bother to stop and post something and not just move on. ANd I wonder, do they REALLY think that just by reading this self-righteous tripe that I'm gonna have an epiphany and there will be a bean of light shine down on me, with cherubs strumming little harps circling overhead, and I'll then sin no more?

And they posted the comment onto Testicular Tuesdays With Johnnie! The one part of the Palace done by a STRAIGHT person! hehehhehe....

I'm not going to post the comment here because, really, you come here for fun and entertainment, and while the stupidity of this does have it's own level of humor, it's not enough to warrant copying to the Palace itself. If you wanna read it, just click on the comment section itself. but, really, its not worth your time.

Oh well, if they're spamming my blog with this stuff that means they're not out bashing the head in of the random homosexual they run into on the street. Bashing his head in for Christ, mind you.

And just to prove there's no hard feelings, here's a photo ot three for you, "thought & humor". Enjoy.

POLT = listening to "My Sharona" by The Knack

I'm a stone dead tripper, dying in a fantasy. - The Jesus And Mary Chain, "Blues From A Gun"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

freakin gross