Sunday, October 23, 2005

A statistic, at this moment....

Heard this somewhere recently, I think it might have been the Daily Show, but I'm not certain. At any rate, they were going over Bushie poll ratings, and how far they had fallen (too bad this isn't 2004, I say), and they mentioned that in the poll, 2% of African-Americans approved of Bushie's handling of his job.

But then he pointed out, there was a margin of error of plus or minus 4 points. So, it's possible that among Blacks, Bushie has an approval rating of -2%! The commentator then went onto wonder how one gets a negative approval rating? Does that mean that since ALL Black Americans disapprove of Bushie, and there's still 2% left over, that he must disapprove of them by 2%?

But, as the commentator said, that shouldn't be a problem, cause as we all know, the Bushie family, including Barbara, disapprove of blacks somewhere in the 95% range, approving of only Condie Rice (and they keep her out of the country most of the time) and the slav- I mean, servents - er, um, maids and butlers at the White House and thier other various homes around the nation.

I'm pretty sure this was the Daily Show, cause I remember laughing my ass off at the report. And I doubt any other media outlet has the balls to go up against the Bushies in such a fashion.

POLT = listening to "Jane Says" by Jane's Addiction

This time I've lost my mind, and I don't care. - Green Day

No comments: