Friday, October 28, 2005

Don't know much about history...

Let us suppose, let us consider something somewhat horrific...what if FauxNews Channel were around and active at various times in the past, what would their headlines have been? What would we have seen on the TV screen, had there been TV's then? Probably something like this (and don't forget to read the tickers at the bottoms!)

First, in the 1700's:

















Next, during the Civil War in the 1860's:















Next, in the South in the early 1960's:













Next, in April 1968:














And again, in the late 1960's:















I sincerely wish I could take credit for these, but I got them from another blogger. And unfortunately, i don't recall which one I got it from. but whoever did these, kudos to you!)

POLT = listening to "My Best Friend's Girl" by the Cars

If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun. - Katherine Hepburn

1 comment:

katherine said...

Possibly you found them here. I found this site through Rocketboom.

Anyway, just thought since I'd seen 'em I'd pass the credit along.

Best.