Saturday, October 08, 2005

Cause I'm free, free falling....

This site was sent to me by a co-worker. It's strange, kinda disturbing, possibly a little wrong, but one just can't NOT watch, and after a while, you might even start to giggle just watching it. Kinda like watching straight people have sex. At any rate, it's called, like The Falling Girl, or something. You can move her with your mouse. Check it out here.

Also, here's an underwear site. They have many different ones, but the nice part is, they allow you to choose the gender of the model you wish to view the underwear on. And sometimes, they even give you a choice of different models within the gender. Hey, it's not anything momumentous, but what do you expect from me, the theory of relativity? A cure for cancer? Detailed instructions for brain surgery? Cute underwear models, my friends, are the best you get. Enjoy.

POLT = listening to "Sound & Vision" by David Bowie

I wouldn't sell my soul, but I'd haggle it. - The Jesus And Mary Chain

No comments: