Sunday, October 09, 2005

I quietly observe standing in my space, daydreaming...

So, yesterday at work, I'm sitting min my office, listening to this guy talk to me. he was telling me about some troubles he's having, troubles at home, with his fiance, his parents, etc, etc, etc. I nodded at appropriate times, and "mm-hmm"-ed when I needed to. And I showed interest in what he was saying.

But all I was thinking was, "Gosh i wonder what he looks like naked." I could see at the base of his neck, he has some hair, so I figured he had some kind of hair on his chest. but i wondered if he had a hairy tummy and if he trimmed his bush, and what color his body hair was, and was it soft, and wavy or short and kinky. And was his ass hairy. And how did he look screwing his wife.

Needless to say, I have no idea what he actaully said. which kinda bothers me, cause he was like confiding in me. but i was all horned up and my mind took the express train to Filth Mountain. But oh well, he didn't know what was going on, so no harm no foul, right?

POLT = listening to "Everybody" by Tears For Fears

I'm so happy I could dance in a Broadway musical. - The West Wing

No comments: