Saturday, October 15, 2005

Oh, what marvelous things, but...

So, I took down the previous Blogpoll, and the results were as follows:

What do you like most about Polt's Palace:
3 - Monday's Hot Shirtless Guy Photo
3 - Political Stories
2 - Nothing
1 - Ending Quotes
1 - Music Polt's Listening To
1 - Personal Stories
1 - Random Photos
0 - Blog Polls
0 - Gay Stories
0 - Polt's Haunts
0 - Quizzes & Tests
0 - Responses To Comments
0 - Things From The Internet
0 - Other

Surprisingly, I got 12 votes this time. Thanks, guys. normally, I have trouble rounding up 10. And I'm kinda surprised at 2 votes for Nothing. Makes me wonder why those two people keep coming back, if there's nothing they like here. but, hell, just so long as they do, I don't care.
**********************************************************
Also, added a new blog poll, dealing with Marvel Comics Movies. Go ahead and vote in that one. I'll take it down when I get 10 votes OR when a month has passed, whichever comes first. Also, this seems like a good time to plug the ol' Guest Map again. I've got 4 entries there, and I doubt there's 4 people only that have visited here over 1500 times. SO take a second and stick a pin in my guestmap, let me see where my visitors are coming from.

POLT = Listening to "I Can Make You A Man" by Tim Curry, from The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Beauty's where you find it. - Madonna

No comments: