Monday, October 31, 2005

Love two times, baby, love me twice today...

Not more than half an hour ago, I had Logo on the TV and Madonna's new video, "Hung Up" came on again. That's twice now that I've seen that video on Logo in the last 5 days...which is exactly two times more than I've seen ANY video on MTV, VH1, or MTV2 in same time period. What do those channels even exist for? Why not take them off the air and give us some channels that actually SHOW videos? What a novel concept, eh?

But the video got me up and dancing. God, I love it so much! It's music like she used to make. yep, ole Uncle Polt was up shaking a tailfeather while the video played. Guess that accounts for the barking of the downstairs neighbor's dog, eh?

POLT = listening to "Someday" by the Strokes

T-t-t-t-t-t-touch me! I want to feel dirty! - Janet, The Rocky Horror Picture Show

No comments: