Thursday, October 20, 2005

Shave every day and you'll always look keen...

Okay, so I walk into an office today at work, a female coworker, K, is talking with a male coworker, T. I open the door, took a step in, and heard K say, "Yeah, well, Carmen Elektra has her asshole hairs waxed. Twice a month. Saw it on TV."

I froze. They both stopped talking and looked at me. I looked from one to the other and back. And as I hadn't taken my hand off the doorknob yet, I just retraced that one step into the room I had made, walked back out into the hallway and shut the door behind me, to the sounds of thier laughter.

I have no idea what they were talking about. I don't want to know what the hell they were talking about. There's just some things in this world that man isn't meant to know: why good people die young; the Theory Of Relativity; why cats always land on thier feet (personally, I go with the idea that it's just one of their demonic abilities, as they are the spawn of Satan); what people were thinking when they voted for Bushie...twice; The Bermuda Triangle;and that statement.

POLT = listening to "All I Want Is You" by U2

Never raise your hands to your kid. It leaves your groin unprotected. - Red Buttons

No comments: