Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Welcome back, your dreams were your ticket out...

Well, everyone, Uncle Polt is back. yes, bring in your womenfolk, hide the liquor, lock up the farm animals, I have returned!

The traveling was safe and secure, the weather was phenomenal, the people were, as always, extremely friendly, the company was a blast, the sex was earth shattering, it was just a fan-TAB-ulous trip!

I'll tell ya all about it later. now, Uncle Polt has to unpack, relax, and get used to the idea he's back...here, and not Toronto anymore, and that he has to go to work tomorrow. Ugh!

I'll post again soon, but I just wanted you all to know I'm back, and so please, check back frequently, I'll be posting regularly again.

POLT = listening to absolutely nothing at the moment

"Don't you go off half-cocked!" "I, for one, am fully cocked and ready to prove it." - Ravish Kinkimanboi, Codename Knockout # 14

No comments: