Saturday, October 15, 2005

Come aboard, they're expecting you, the Love Boat...

So, Aggie, who spent a week in mexico in September, and about a week in Toronto just two weeks ago, left for a week's cruise to Bermuda this afternoon. Gosh, it must suck to be her, eh? Why don't we all go to her blog and tell her how sorry we are for how tired she MUST be with all the traveling she's doing?
***********************************************************
I also got a notice today that two of my good friends, Joe & Kelly, will be tying the not next march! Good for them! I have used my scanner to get a few photos of them together: two a New Years Party at my house, the other at a wedding.

They're such a cute couple!
***********************************************************
I also recieved a comment from Phoenix, who, in an attempt at wit, writes:

Okay, it's hooked up and all, but do you actually know how to use it? I mean this is coming from the guy who can't even figure out how to program his own vcr (after several years).

Hey, I can play DVD's and videotapes in it, I don't need to know how to do anything else. And yes, as a matter of fact I DO know how to use it. Witness the Joe & Kelly photo montage above, Mr. Snide-Smartypants.

POLT = Listening to "Hallelujah" by Handel

"You're always putting yourself down." "Better me than them, I'm gentler." - Ted, Queer As Folk

No comments: