Saturday, October 01, 2005

Vacation, all I ever wanted...

Hey, kiddies, it's Uncle Polt! I'm posting this from Toronto, WHoo-Hoo! Ain't modern technology wonderful? I just wanted to let all of you know I'm still alive and having a freaking blast! We all made up here safely: Poltguy (ie. Uncle Polt); Poltgirl (ie Aunty Ag) and Ghostie, the Dead Boy Wonder. Hehehhehehehe.....

Anyway, the weather has been unbelievable, but I can't tell you specifically cause everything's in Celsius...those silly Canadians. We're doin okay with their money, although with all the colors it looks like Monopoly money to us. And the accents, as always, are adorable.

And Uncle Polt has arranged (as the French Canadians would say) a rendesvoux (or something) on Sunday afternoon! GOD, I LOVE this country.

Anyway, you kids keep it together and stay outta trouble. I'll check back in with you all mid week. Behave yourselves, or I'll put it on your permanent record!

POLT = listening to some crappy Air Supply song on the hotel soundsystem

It's better to be in Toronta then someplace you don't wanna. - Groucho Marx

No comments: