Sunday, October 30, 2005

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me...

The Washington Redskins lost to the NY Giants today 36-0. Hehehehehe! I HATE the Redskins! And this was the first EVER shut out for a Joe Gibbs coached Redskins team. I LOVE it. HEHEHEHEHEH!!! And to top it off, Dallas beat the Cardinals like 34-13 or so. HEHEHEHE, I just LOVE it! ALso, as an added bonus, I had picked Dallas in the winners pool at work, so I'm still in that. Still among the 6 people in the running for the $250 dollars. We had 50 people playing from the the first week. That money would certainly come in handy! I forget who I took in the loser pool, could have been Buffalo, but hopefully, they'll lose3 tonight too. But if not, hey a Washington loss coupled with a Dallas win ALWAYS makes for a good day!

POLT = listening to the Denver/Philadelphia game on TV

My proof the homosexuality is not a choice? A question for my straight male readers: Is there anything I could do or say or write that would convince you to willingly, happily, eagerly, anxiously, deliriously, lustfully put my dick in your mouth and leave it there until I had an orgam? I rest my case. - Dan Savage, Skipping Towards Gomorrah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never much been into baseball. Buffalo playing a triple header?? I thought they stopped those in the 60's. I bet those guys will be snoring in the pits.

Fairy Godfather

Anonymous said...

HOW ABOUT THOSE 9ERS!!!!