Thursday, October 13, 2005

Scandalous, I'm talking about you and me...

So, Ghostie, the Dead Boy Wonder came over tonight and helped me clean up my dining room (in hopes of me holding a poker game there soon. Could be, we'll see...) But in the process he helped me hook up my scanner. Yeppers, its FINALLY hooked up, after only 107 days its up and running. And here's a photo of it as proof.


Whoo-Hooo, see, out of the box and everything! Now you'd think it's just a simple little scanner, how hard could it be to set up. And the software was very user friendly, that wasn't the issue. No, the problem was witht he plug, and were I was trying to plug it into, and what else I had plugged it in there.....luckily I had a spare extension cord. And luckily, it reached across the room to the opposing wall. I'll just have to put a rug over the cord, so no one trips...including me.

Anyway, just wanted to make sure everyone knew it was up. You need not be concerned about it anymore.

POLT = listening to the stupid baseball playoff game Ghostie is watching

There's nothing worse than watching a fat man weep. - Jay, Dogma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, it's hooked up and all, but do you actually know how to use it? I mean this is coming from the guy who can't even figure out how to program his own vcr (after several years).