Wednesday, October 26, 2005

You really need to be a superhero...

Okay, so I'm ending the last Blogpoll, which frankly, surprised me. I mean, normally, I have to beg and plead and promise and threaten just to get 10 votes, and here, i got 16! I got like 10 in the first two or three days. Crazy.

The second surprising thing was how many of the voters didn't like ANY of the movies. Crazy nuts, I say. But here is the final results:

Daredevil – 0
Elektra – 0
The Fantastic Four – 0
The Hulk – 0
Spider-Man – 1
Spider-Man 2 – 0
X-Men – 4
X2 – 6
None - 5


So, we had a poll of Marvel movies, it's only fair to have a poll of DC movies. So make sure to vote in the new one. By the way, you will notice that I did not list Superman III because for some unknown reason, that one had Richard Pryor in a main part and was an attempt at comedy; Superman IV, which the least said about the better; Batman & Robin, with the horrible story, Ah-nold, George Clooney, and the bat nipples; and Catwoman, which was so horrible, I didn't even bother to go see it. But please, cast your vote anyway!

POLT = listening to "Greek Song" by Rufus Wainwright

The Edsel...must be the most thoroughly planned prodcut ever introduced. - Fortune Magazine, Sept 1957

No comments: