Saturday, October 22, 2005

Wrath, hear the mighty sound of damnation...

So if I understand it all correctly, God sent Hurricane Katrina to slam into the Gulf Coast because New Orleans had Mardi Gras, abortion clinics and gay festivals. If that is so, then what does it say when Hurricane Wilma, which is bearing down on Florida like a runaway train, is going to be the 5th hurricane to hit Florida with in a year?

What could Florida possibly be doing to incur 5x the wrath of God that was sent to New Orleans? Have Jeb Bush as thier governor? Help elect Bushie president twice? Maybe be run by a batch far right, corrupted Republicans? (no, Mississippi is run by a batch of far right Corrupted Republicans, but Katrina was clearly the fault of New Orleans alone).

Oh, I know! Gay Days at Disney! That celebration they have once a year at Disney, when gays take over the park in red shirts. Yep, that's gotta be it. Course, that being the case, I'd be real afraid if I lived in Anaheim California near the other Disney park. I'm sure God will be turning his eye towards that soon.

POLT = listening to nothing, cause I posted at work

She is, of course - beautiful, I knew she would be. The really wicked ones always are. - Bram

No comments: