Sunday, October 30, 2005

That fraternity stuff is too much for me...

So I just finished another book recently. It's called "Fratsex: Stories Of Sex In College Fraternities" (not only was the inside of the book good, but check out the hot cover!)
I started it back in May, and it took me so long because...well I could only read small portions of the book at a time...if you catch my drift. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more*

I've really cute back on my reading of books this year. I think it's because bloggin takes up my free time that I would have spent reading. Not that I'm complaining or blaming the blog. I mean, blogging is free, and books cost money, and so right there, it's a benefit, ya know?

POLT = listening to "Mickey" by Toni Basil

Now listen! Why is it that everything that's happened tonight has involved things either going in or coming out of my ass? - Cartman, South Park

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is this thing called a library, one can borrow books for free....