Thursday, October 20, 2005

Open your heart, don't want to be left behind...

Phoenix commented about Sunday's trip:

Yeah, my legs were hurting me Monday as well. Not used to walking that distance on a normal day.

Well, it's good to know it wasn't just may age.

And as for leaving me at Starbucks... remember I was the one that drove us down there. Without me you still woulda been stuck in DC. Of course maybe that wouldn't have been such a bad thing for you...

You would have been left at Starbucks, but you told me if I didn't show up in an hour, you'd call my cellphone. So, technically, I had probably 45 minutes at that point before you would have raised an eyebrow....and one can do a lot in 45 minutes.

Leaving me in DC, hmmm, no not necessarily a good idea. At least not with that particular guy, but man, I gotta tell ya, there's been guys I've seen there that I wouldn't have minded being stranded in DC with!

POLT = listening to "Hate To Say I Told You So" by The Hives

Mark Bingham (the gay rugby player who aided in the attempted takeover of the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania on 911) is what America is all about. - Senator John McCain

No comments: