Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Is that your chick? Why she all up in his ride....

So I've gotten some...well not complaints, exactly, but some of my more....hetereosexual male readers have mentioned that there's a lot of men photos here and not too many female (well, DUH! Were I to be vegetarian, you wouldn't expect photos of steak, would you? If I were a Redskins fan, you wouldn't expect any Cowboys photos, would you? If I were Bushie, you wouldn't expect me to know how to turn on a computer, would you?).

But, let it never be said that Uncle Polt is unresponsive to his readers concerns. SO, here I give you a photo of a chick in it. I understand long blond hair is usually desirable in a female, so I got one with that too.

Enjoy.

Now, all you str8 guys, stop your belly achin.

POLT = listening to "Keep Hope Alive" by the Crystal Method

So far as I've been able to discover, nobody, regardless of station, gets over high school - ever. - Meg Greenfield, Washington

No comments: