Friday, February 06, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 36)...

Chapter 2, Page 5....

So this day was my last day in annual training, thank God.  I don't blame the instructors, or the material either, but it's the same stuff every freaking year.  And really, how exciting can you make "Employee's Right To Know" or "Bloodborne Pathogens" anyway?

For lunch, StratCat and another co-worker, Lil Mary, and I went to El Ranchero for a delicious lunch of Mexican food!  Great company, great food, great times!!!  And then...it was back for the afternoon training. *SIGH*

After work, though, as we had planned, I stopped by Derick's place for some bedtimesexxyfun.  Then I came home,   And yes, I watched a few more episodes of Star Trek: Enterprise.  And yes, I know this is getting to be a broken record, but it is what it is.

And then I went to bed, read some and went to sleep.

POLT


No comments: