Sunday, March 12, 2006

The closet's fully empty now, it's occupied by no one...

I finished reading another book this week: The Prime Time Closet. It's all about gay and lesbian characters on television. It's quite extensive, and well worth the read, if you're interested in that kinda stuff. And it does demonstrate the drastic changes there have been since the 50's, even the drastic changes in just the last ten years. And it's got quite an index of the appearance of gay and lesbian characters in tv shows for the last 50's years. ANd despite it's 255 pages, I read it all in 5 days, so it's not a difficult read.



POLT = listening to "Trip Like I Do" by the Chemical Brothers

My classmates would copulate with anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself. - Emo Phillips

No comments: