Wednesday, March 01, 2006

No wish for final curtain, or grizzled finale...

Tonight on TV I watched Kill Bill Vol. 2. How horrible! It's like vol 1 and vol 2 are completely different types of movies! It was just really bad. I was bored through almost the whole entire thing. And the talking, dear GOD the talking! Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....ad nauseum... The fight scene between Uma and Daryl Hannah was great, as was the resolution of the battle...I was laughing out loud! but the rest of the movie....BORING!

Luckily, it ended (well except for the credits, which I didn't watch) at 1002, which allowed me to swtich over to Project Runway. And I came in right as we were into the "Oh, let's make Santino soft and lovable" stage. No, he really didn't mean all those nasty things he said, noooo. Please. The bastard's gonna win, I know it, and they're softening him up to make him more palatable.

As for the designs, I was not impressed with Daniel's either, but then they haven't shown us everything yet. I too am concerned. I didn't much like Chloe's or Santino either, though.

And when it came time to choose a designer to help with the new design, did anyone NOT expect Nick to be chosen first and Andrae second? I knew that as soon as they mentioned it. but I was wondering about the third choice. Kara, cause she lasted the longest? no, preparing garments is not her forte. Zulema? Well, she'd be good at helping, but she DOES have her an attitude! Marla? She always needed help with sewing her own stuff. Daniel Franco? takes too long. Guadelupe? HAH! not on your life! And the ones from the first shows we (and poor Chloe) know nothing about. I hadn't made up my mind, when Chloe chose Diana. And I guess, that's really all the poor girl HAD to choose from, ya know?

And then Santion becomes all 'whiney-boy': oh, i can't think, i don't give a fuck, oh I don't know what to do, oh whatever, wah, wah wah.......I really, REALLY do not like him.

Bastard will win though, I'm convinced of it. Dammit. BUt at least next week will be interesting, I suppose.

POLT = listening to "Confusion" by New Order

It is possible that blondes also prefer gentlemen. - Mamie Van Dorn

2 comments:

emanoyhl said...

We should create a film called "Kill Santino" and part II could be "Kill Santino's Dresses."

Polt said...

Yes! BUt with much MUCH less talking that the Kill Bill Vol 2. I think the only things we should even hear in the second part is "Where's Andrae?" and "where the HELL is my chiffon?"