Sunday, March 26, 2006

Survive, stay alive, can't say where it ends....

So I'm back. I survived the wedding, intact, and sober. But had a BLAST! I'll post more about it soon. Got some pics too, but I took them with a regular camera and not the digital so I have to wait until I get them developed to scan them to post them. SO that might take a little while. But I'll post about the evening itself here soon. Both the bride and groom, apparently read my blog on occasion cause they both, sepereately, asked if they'd read about the wedding here! Luckily, they'd been so busy with wedding stuff they did have a chance to check it this week, so they didn't see the unwrapped gifts! I didn't even know they read the blog! Didn't even think they had the address! Lucky for me the wedding kept em busy!

Anyway, I'm kinda busy today as well, but i have off tomorrow with nothing in my future but laundry (ugh), so I'll try to find time to post about it tomorrow!

POLT = listening to "Everything Zen" by Bush

And if I were a garden, I'd bloom in black for you. - Ozzy Osbourne

No comments: