Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Introducing these nasty immigrants...

The Senate passed the Guest Worker program to allow illegal immigrants to start a process to become legal immigrants. Last week the House passed a law making it a felony to aid illegal immigrants, even, say a soup kitchen giving food to an immigrant family or a homeless selter letting illegal immigrants stay there. Obviously, they have a lot of differences to work out before they can get a law passed.

Surprisingly, I don't really have an opinion one way or another on the issue of illegal immigrants. I've read some things about it, but since I'm admitted rather apathetic about the whole thing, I can't say I'm very well informed about it.

I know this blog is probably mainly visited for Monday's Hot Shirtless Guys, or Frenching Fridays or the various photos of sexy half naked men throughout it, and not so much for deep thought and discussion, politcal or otherwise. Nonetheless, I'm wondering if any of the readers of the Palace have an opinion on the issue of what to do about the 11 million or more illegal aliens we now have here. What to do with them, what to do to prevent more from arriving, etc, etc, etc.

As I have no opinion on the issue myself, I'm looking for others to make me think about it. If you've got an opinion on it, post it in the Comments section. Give me something good to read and contemplate.

POLT = listening to "Get Me Outta Here" by Jet

"He's as heterosexual as they come." "Bullshit. He's sexual. When are you girls ever going to learnt he difference?" - Tim Mathis, The Snow Garden

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seeing as I'm probably the lone evil conservative to vist (I come for the topless guys) I thought I would give my suggestion, turn them all into sandwiches then feed them to the poor.....then I'd cut down a tree and try to revoke Chris's right to vote :) D.F

Polt said...

Ah, David. David, David, David. Went off your meds again, I see.

A conservative male who came to see the topless guys? Is that possible? Kinda like a Jewish Nazi or a black KKK member. A conservative gay male does take self loathing to a whole new level, though.

But seeing as how I did solicit opinions, I guess I can't really be dismissive of yours. I CAN be dismissive of YOU, but not your opinion.

BTW, sorry you couldn't make it Saturday. You missed a great fun time.

......course maybe that's WHY it was a great fun time.

Remember David, I only pick because I love!

Verification Word: gafsm
(GAF-ism)