Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Melissa, I just knew I had to kiss ya...

So, Melissa got booted from American Idol. Good. She deserved to go. But what in Simon Cowell's Arrogance was Ace and Lisa doing up there in the bottom three???? I mean, Lisa had one of the best perfromances yestreday! And Ace, well, Ace has his hairthing! His performance last night wasn't the best, but there were worse performers, and plus, I mean, come ON he has that awesome hairthing!

Unfortunately, I think this damn show has grabbed me like Project Runway did. I hate it for doing that to me, and I hate myself for allowing me to getting sucked into it. I'll stay as long as a Ace, Bucky and of COURSE Chris are there. Once these three hotties are gone, I no longer care who wins.

Geez...I hate being this weak....

POLT = listening to "Ruined In A Day" by New Order

"You fucked Santa's elf?" "What he lacked in feet, he made up for in inches." - Brian, Queer As Folk

2 comments:

The Persian said...

Project Runway got me as well. I watched it once and was instantly addicted. Since I don't watch very much TV this really surprised me.

I just can't get into Idol..

Polt said...

Project Runway grabbed my attention, kinda like htis version of Idol did. course, the cute guys with the hairthings probably had something to do with my interest in Idol this time also.

Love you blog by the way, Persian Guy! A very good read! I check it daily now! :)

Verification Word: fdmezeze
(fed-me-ZEE-zee)