Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Leave her behind, where the kids are alright...

I just LOVE the Kids In The Hall. They make me laugh even still. So, it's time for more Kids' Pics!


The Kids as a bridal party. Drag was never a problem for them. They remind of Monty Python in that respect. That and there's five of them. Oh and being funny too. And foreign.













Buddy Cole, the gay monologist. Loved his monologues. Made me laugh my ass off. "Since blacks have larger than average genitalia, we call them stupid. And since Asians have smaller than average genitalia, we call them smart. Instead of cheated." "An angry drag queen in worse than a minotaur." BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!








Cabbagehead. Not one of my favorite characters, but still funny.












I CRUSHA you head!








Cathy and Kathy, secretaries.













The Kids in a very un-Kid like pose. In suits. Course, they are laying all over each other, so I guess in that respect thier being true to themselves.






Scott Thompson doing the Queen Of England!













A very young Kids in a colorful stairway.


















And the Kids with some of thier favorite props: WIGS!









LOVE LIVE THE KIDS IN THE HALL!

POLT = listening to "Sugar, Sugar" by Mary Lou Lord

It's New Year's Day...do you know where your pants are? - Opus the Penguin

No comments: