Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I want you till the end, Chloe...

So, it's all over, and Chloe is America's Next Big Designer!



Well good for her. I wasn't frankly impressed with her collection. Some were great, some were just, well, not. On the whole, I thought Daniel's was better, more glamourous. Although, I thought the judges were right, Chloe's designs really did fit well, and look well.

I'm satisified with the result. I'm just so glad Santino was kicked off first and not seriously considered. Although it IS somewhat ironic that when he tones things down, as the judges had been saying since the first challange, is when they think he was too safe and penalize him for it. Would they have prefered tassels hanging from everything and layers and layers of light fabric swatches, or those God-awful rope thingees he had on that lingerie? How horrid that would have been. And I'm glad the attempt to humanize Santino (Hasn't seen him mom in a while, gets all teary talking about it, blah blah blah) didn't mean he was gonna win. I was afraid it was.

Anyway, all I can say now is, when does Season 3 start????

POLT = listening to "Twentieth Century Boy" by T. Rex

How'd you like a platform boot up your honky ass? - Foxy Chocolat, Austin Powers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Chloe....wooo whoooo!!!

Amie