Friday, March 17, 2006

Irish eyes are smiling...


Ya know, St. Patrick's Day was never a big deal in our house. It was my mother's birthday, and so that's what we always celebrated. We had cake and ice cream and stuff. Not green beer. SO I just never got into all this revelry about drinking something green in a vicious assault on your liver in a smoky, crowded bar full of people doing the same thing. And that doesn't even include the color of the beer when it comes back up!

I have nothing against people who do do this, don't get me wrong. I'm just saying it's not something I ever really got into. Nonetheless, in an effort to show support for our Irish friends, I have, in case you haven't noticed already, posted everything in green this even.

Good luck and have fun to all you going out to celebrate...those of you that aren't hung over already. Oh, and good luck to your livers too!

And may ye be in heaven an hour 'fore the devil knows your dead! (olde Irish saying)

POLT = listening to "Thank You" by Alanis Morisette

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

No comments: