Monday, March 06, 2006

I've got a photograph of you...

Last night, with the Oscars, I've wrapped up the last blogpoll. The results were:

Brokeback Mountain - 5 votes
Crash - 4 votes
Don't know/Don't Care - 2 votes
Good Night and Good Luck - 1 vote
Capote - 0
Munich - 0

And I've created a new blogpoll. This one has to do with the photo in the upper left corner of the Palace. I thought i'd leave it up to the Palace's visitors to decide what they want to see there. So I give you the following choices:


Asti-Drinking Polt



Canadian Terrorist Polt



Way Up Close Polt



Flash Polt



Little 8 Year Old Polt



Purple Wig Polt



Red Shirt Polt



Toronto Cap and Mug Polt



It's your choices, readers. The winning photo gets posted up there until...I get sick of it and want to change it.

POLT = listening to "Dancing Queen" by ABBA

A blonde in a red dress can do without introductions. - Rona Jaffe

3 comments:

emanoyhl said...

it's a tossup between wayupclose polt and astipolt :)


euppjw

"ewwww-pee-pee-jew"

lol

Anonymous said...

I like Canadian Terrorist Polt, but I think you should use red shirt Polt, I like your smile in that photo.

Onanite

Polt said...

Manny: euppjw sounds like one of thost Pokemon cards...had me laughing that did!

Onanite: I thought my smile was kinda cheesy and forced in the red shirt one, but eh, what do I know? :)

Both: make your selections, boys and cast your votes! The readers decide!

Word Verification:
"enyvtg"
(any-vee-teeg)