Tuesday, March 21, 2006

When wedding bells chime, I think of the day...

I'm going to a wedding this Saturday with Ghostie driving an me navigating (God help us both). Its' two really good friends that I used to work with at Borders. And I'm glad their getting together, they're a cute couple.

It's gonna be a big affair, with guests coming from New Jersey, California, and even from Finland! So this outta be something memorable. I just wonder if maybe something like THIS will take place?


Is this some obscure heterosexual wedding tradition I don't know about? Or is this the result of an open, and well-visited, bar? I coudl definately see this being a very interesting festivity to take place this Saturday? I wonder, is there a tactful way to suggest this take place?

POLT = listening to "My Own Private Idaho" by The B-52's

Love means never having to say you'll swallow. - Cameron Tuttle

No comments: