Tuesday, March 21, 2006

They want from me blood, death and taxes...

I worked on my Federal taxes yesterday (finally) and found out I'll be getting about $900 back. My state taxes always come out even, but I owe local taxes of like $300. Boo-hiss. In the end though I should be coming out $600 or so ahead. Yippee!

Ya know, when I worked for Borders, I made about $4000 a year more than I am now, yet I got back $500 less in taxes at the end of the year. I figured I'd lose some money cause I was makign a little more, but come ON, that much more?

Oh well, doesn't matter now, I don't work at Borders anymore. Thusly I'll end up with $600 more than I had before. WHooo-Hooo!

POLT = listening to "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morisette

It's okay to grow up, just so long as you don't grow old. - Jarvis Cocker

No comments: