Thursday, March 30, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (HNT pt 3)...

Welcome to Half-Nekkid Thursday!



Can anyone tell me why, since I'm almost 40 years old, I've got a freakin ZIT on my lip!!!!


Geez, I feel like a pimply faced, greasy haired teenager!

Sorry, this wasn't a very...sexy photo...but hey, it's what's absorbing my life right now. Next week will be less...dermatologically challenged!

POLT = listening to "You And I, Part II" by Fleetwood Mac

Let's face it, a falling down drunk at twenty three can still be attractive, but when you're thirty five, it's just messy. - Dan Anderson

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow! That's a whopper! Please, I beg you to pop it. Otherwise no one will be able to look at anything else on your face.

HHNT!

Leesa said...

Oh wow...don't we all still get these? HHNT!

Polt said...

I KNOW! It's like a big huge TUMOR on my lip! I have GOT to pop it tonight! And I don't know, DO we all still get those?

Verification Word:ehfxgnuz
(eh-FIX-gay-nuzz)

.- said...

cold sore?
bug bite?
lip bite?
ick already