Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Something's missing, and I don't know how to fix it...

I was just sitting here at work, inbetween a few projects, and got online to peruse the Palace. And I noticed something was missing. It took a minute or so, but then it came to me.

There's no Testicular Tuesday! Again. I hope Johnnie wasn't spending Tuesday at a beer garden somewhere being rejected by women. Or getting so drunk he was going to be vomiting on small household animals. Or waiting on a date to show that never did. I trust he was doing something productive, like studying or researching something, ya know.

Course, knowing Johnnie as I do, I don't hold out much hope for THAT outcome.

POLT = listening to nothing, as I'm at work.

If you canouldn't find any weirdness maybe we'll just have to make some! - Calvin & Hobbes

No comments: