Monday, March 06, 2006

The drugs don't work, they just make you worse...

Went to the doctor today. He said my diabetic results were improving, which is a good thing. He took me off Zetia and Tri-cor and put me on Vytorin. That made me happy, I smiled inside, cause I LOVE the Vytorin commericals! They're the ones that say cholesteral comes from the food you eat AND your family history. And they show a split screen with like a Virginia ham on one side, and your Aunt Ginny on the other side (looking not unlike the ham). Or a gingerbread man on one side, and a bald guy wearing a coat looking like a gingerbread man on the other side. Or one side's got a foot long frank-n-furter and the other has Grandpa Frank (looking quite like the hot dog).

Those commercials always make me smile. Now, we'll see if the medication works any better. And as an added bonus, that means I'm going to have to take one less pill each day, so that's a good thing.

POLT = listening to "Diesel Power" by Prodigy

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possbile exceptions of handguns and tequila. - Mitch Radcliffe

3 comments:

emanoyhl said...

cool good news! :)

bujguluv

boo-joo-goo-love

;)

Anonymous said...

Right on Polt! The fewer pills ya have to take the better.

I also think that commercial is cute, but I really never noticed what it was about, so I don't know how effective it is.

:)

Onanite

Polt said...

I don't know anything about it's effectiveness either. I just remember it, and have chuckled at it. I hope it works.

Word verification word:
"zbhya"
(zub-HYAH)