Thursday, March 16, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you...

Okay, so as to not keep in suspence any longer about the new addition to the Palace, I'll get right to the news!

Uncle Polt's decided to start participating in something that he's seen on many a blog:

"Half-Nekkid Thursday"!!!

HNTbutton


No, there's no reason to cover your eyes, or run screaming in terror (although you might wanna ensure any kids are out of the small, that senior citizens are not around, and that small household pets have been secured elsewhere). This is HALF-nekkid Thursday, not fully nekkid thursday (those are on other blogs, one would assume).

For all the guidelines, click onthe box above. But Uncle Polt understand what he looks like, and would never risk the sanity of, nor the eyes melting of, visitors to the Palace, that's why he'll not show anything....untoward. Anything that should now and forever remain covered, will always remain so on the Palace!

Since I'm just joining this now, the day before St. Patrick's Day, the people in charge of it want to have something green in our photo for this week: a shamrock, leprechaun, clover, what have you. Something to celebrate the day with our Irish brothers and sisters. Uncle Polt has none of those. nor does he really have anything green to wear. BUt I did find some green fishneting laying around the Palace (where and why it was here is best left unasked and unaswered).

So I give you, Uncle Polt and Polt's Palace first official: Half-Nekkid Thursday (HNT)



There, now that wasn't so bad, was it?

POLT = listening to "Mesopotamia" by the B-52's

When I'm in bed, I'm usually not sleeping. - Brian, Queer As Folk

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is a fine foot, and a fine first HNT... interestingly, I've seen numerous feet shots from first timers.

Happy HNT

Blondie... said...

What a great first time shot! I giggled really hard about wanting to ask of the fishnet just lying about. hehe Welcome to HNT and I look forward to seeing more of you! ;-)

Happy HNT & St Patrick's Day!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm. I think I like the 88% naked mondays better.

Fairy Godfather

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the fold HNT-virgin. :)

The Melody Censor said...

Not so bad at all for a start...and you even managed to keep with Os' theme! Good job, and Happy HNT the first

Spinning Girl said...

ooh, reminds me of a fishing trip I once went on. Happy HNT and SPD from the MG!

Polt said...

Brad: I liked your HNT photos as well. If I looked like you, I'd be doing photos like that. Since I look like me, I do foot photos

Raynwomaan: Feet seem a safe and easy route to go for us first timers, I suppose.

Blondie: thanks for not asking about the fishnetting...and giggling, giggling is good.

Mark: Oh I prefer Monday's Hot Shirtless Guy Photos more as well!

Just me: Oh, I'm a virgin no more...damn, it's been YEARS since I was able to say that!

The Melody Censor: I tried to stay with the theme, this is all I could come up with. And thanks for the welcome!

Spinning Girl: Fishing...yeah, okay,we'll go with that as my explanation too. *snicker snicker*

Thanks, everyone, for you comments! I never knew I'd get so many or feel so welcome, especially on my first time!

Verifiation word:dkfiwev
(DICK-fee-weev)

BH said...

Great first HNT! Happy HNT and SPD!