Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It's loud and it's tasteless and I heard this before, fashion...

Since I'm feeling a bit under the weather, and I didn't go to work today, I actually caught the season 1 finale of Project Runway. And all i can say is, despite the debacle with the shoes, Kara Saun was robbed. Her's were classy, and well designed and could be, as one judge noted, worn by people to the Oscars. Jay's, on the other hand, was something out of a bad remake of 2001 a Space Oddessy. And what the HELL was up with the 70's earphones on every model????

I don't know what the judges were smoking, but Kara Saun was OBvsiouly the best designer out of the three.

POLT = listening to nothing, as music makes my head hurt more

There is no reason why all pistols should not be barred toe veryone except the police. - Supreme Court Justice Douglas in Adams v Williams, 1972

3 comments:

emanoyhl said...

I AGREE!!! Kara Saun's stuff was WAY better than that idiot Jay... blah!

She should've won - even barefoot!

Jay and Santino must be lovers, or at least - old roomates...

htjqqow
(HIT-ja-ga-gow!)

Polt said...

Barefoot models would have made her more innovative and shit, so she should have gone that way!

BTW, your pronounciation of the word verification sounds like an early 80's hit lyric: Hit-ja-ga-gow, yeah, yeah...

Only thing is, I thing the letters were Q's not G's. But still, I like the lyric!

Word Verification:yxooz
(YIX-ooze)

emanoyhl said...

i'm only leaving this comment because i like the verification word...

jkbqfek
(JAK-BAK-feek) or (JIK-bak-fek) depending on which country you're in...

(yes they were qq's... :)