Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Losing Lisa, and there's nothing I can do...

So, Lisa's gone from American Idol. No big surprise, or loss, in my opinion.

I was surprised to see Katharine in the bottom three. Today, online, I voted in a thing where you rated the remaining contestants. The bottom three were Lisa, Ace and Bucky, with Bucky being rated the lowest by like 59% of the people that voted. Katharine was, in fact voted the best by 19% of the people that voted (although Chris had like 40-some % saying he was the best, which he is). I was very surprised, but pleasantly so, to see Bucky getting more votes than Katharine.

Ah well, we're clearing out the dead wood, the people that shouldn't be there anyway. I say about three or four more weeks and all the crappy ones hopefully will be gone, leaving us with just the five best. That's when it'll get interesting.

POLT = listening to "Dancing In The Streets" by Van Halen

In this job, I have to steal my laughter where I can, no matter how sad, pathetic or suicidal. - Jenny Sparks, The Authority #1

No comments: