Thursday, March 23, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (HNT pt2)...

Welcome to this week's Half-Nekkid Thursday!

Today, I give you the following:



Yes, like last week, I took a photo of my lower extremities, but this time I put both of them in it. Also, they are resting against my Wall O'Man, which hangs above my bed. Those are all framed photos of that supermodel Travis. Pant, pant....

Anyway, if you desire any more info on HNT, click on the appropriate box on the left!

POLT = listening to "Discotheque" by U2

The truth is, if either of you had any idea how intelligent I am right now...you'd just piss. - Professor Q, Monarchy #4

7 comments:

Sunny Delight said...

such pretty feet, and long toes, the wall ain't bad either! HHNT!

Tess said...

I love the wall o'man (he is smokin')and your sexy legs. Happy HNT.

Mike said...

Nice legs, Happy HNT!

Unknown said...

Happy HNT! Great Pic!

Joel said...

Yum...a wall-o-men...how creative...oh there are feet there too! HHNT

Ryan said...

cool pic!

emanoyhl said...

i'm mostly commenting on the comments....

it's FEET

:)


rwvmi
(roo-WAVE-me)